• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Labradar and accessories (Bluetooth Model)

RSRW

For sale, like new Labradar (Bluetooth) and all accessories needed to use the unit. The unit itself was purchased earlier this year from Scheel's, but due to illness, it was not used until about two months ago. I'm older and shoot about once every other week, so it has not seen a whole lot of use. There is not a scratch, or mark on any price of the gear.

The sale includes the Labradar, in its original box. It will also include, a Labradar mini stand, the Labradar carry bag, Labradar battery, which has only been charged twice. Also included is a right angle square to align the Labradar, a remote trigger and all required cables.

I have used the unit a number of times and it has worked very well for me, both with and without the remote trigger. I only shoot 223's and it had no issue at all picking them up.

I shoot one rifle, with one load for fun and really do not require it any more. I'm only shooting at 100 yards, have created several loads for my rifle, so I'm really finished with it. Should I ever require a chronograph again, I'll borrow a friends.

I paid right around $740+ tax, for all the gear. I am asking $595+shipping for everything. I will take most forms of payment, which I can discuss with a potential buyer. I will only deal within the contUS.

I do not have feedback on here but have my positive on Accurate Shooter and have hundreds of positive on eBay since 1999. Name on Accurate Shooter is "Timon".

Thank you for your consideration.

Scott

Item is cross posted

Attachments

• IMG_1663.jpeg
    IMG_1663.jpeg
    307.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1660.jpeg
    IMG_1660.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1657.jpeg
    IMG_1657.jpeg