• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kimber SVT .22 ***SOLD PENDING FUNDS****

hopt

EXC. Kimber SVT .22 target/hunting rifle. 18.5" match grade stainless fluted bbl. that is free floated with a tapered match grade chamber and target crown. Gun is easily 98%+ condition and I have the factory test target. Included are Kimber bases and rings as well as 2 NIP extra 5 rd. clips. The scope is a Burris signature 8-32x40AO w/target knobs. Scope is in great shape with slight ring marks. I'm listing the scope seperatedly elsewhere, but I will sell it here with rifle if someone buys before it sells on other sight. PRICE: $950 (firm) for gun, scope and clips. Rifle w/bases and rings: $700. Scope by itself: $300. Prices Do Not include shipping ($30 for gun or gun and scope), $15 for scope. Please email me at: [email protected] or call me at 501-282-2602. I can email pictures upon request.
I MIGHT trade for a Night Force or other Quality scopes in this price range. Thanks

Last edited: