• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Kifaru Sawtooth

Elnicko

Selling my sawtooth since I bought a bigger shelter. Seam sealed and comes with original aluminum pole and Ruta Locura carbon pole. I burnt a golf ball sized hole in the side and patched and seamed sealed it on both sides with tenacious tape. The stove jack was originally originally cut for a 4" pipe so I glued a piece of stove jack material over it and cut it for a 3" pipe. Could probably be removed fairly easily. Other than that, it is in great shape. I need the stakes for the new shelter so it will not come with stakes. Looking for $800 shipped or best offer. Thanks

IMG_0566.jpeg
IMG_0565.jpeg
IMG_0568.jpeg
IMG_0571.jpeg
IMG_0569.jpeg
IMG_0570.jpeg
IMG_0572.jpeg
IMG_0573.jpeg

The Kifaru Sawtooth is an amazing shelter. Paired with a wood-burning stove, you'll be about as bullet proof as you can be with something you can carry on your back. My Sawtooth, liner and medium-sized stove weighs about what my four-season backpacking tent weighs. However, I have more room, I can stand up to get dressed/undressed AND I have a wood- burning stove.