• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Kaibab 15x56, Kaibab 20x56, Vortex razor 20x60x85

ROOSEVELK

Three years old. There are some scrapes and scratches. The objective metal shroud has a dent from a fall. The objective lens was shattered so I sent them back to vortex. I got them back about 6 days later. They also cleaned everything. I'm sure you could send these back and they'll fix the dent that remains....I didn't care, as it doesn't effect them at all. I'll put the objective lens caps back on, so the black ring marks will be hidden again. One slipped off, so I removed the other while hunting. They are great binos....The vortex warranty is amazing. $900 shipped

Also, the new 20x56 Kaibabs...great condition. A couple marks and another dent in the objective "shroud" this part is dented EASILY!!...not sure how it happened...these have not been dropped. I removed the objective lense covers because of the FHM harness I use...if you leave them on, it's a pain getting them in and out...$1,200 shipped

Vortex 20x60x85 razor spotting scope. New condition. I'll include the black neoprene cover. Great spotter for the $.....I just don't like carrying it. $1,300

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
more pics

Three years old. There are some scrapes and scratches. The objective metal shroud has a dent from a fall. The objective lens was shattered so I sent them back to vortex. I got them back about 6 days later. They also cleaned everything. I'm sure you could send these back and they'll fix the dent that remains....I didn't care, as it doesn't effect them at all. I'll put the objective lens caps back on, so the black ring marks will be hidden again. One slipped off, so I removed the other while hunting. They are great binos....The vortex warranty is amazing. $900 shipped

Also, the new 20x56 Kaibabs...great condition. A couple marks and another dent in the objective "shroud" this part is dented EASILY!!...not sure how it happened...these have not been dropped. I removed the objective lense covers because of the FHM harness I use...if you leave them on, it's a pain getting them in and out...$1,200 shipped

Vortex 20x60x82 spotting scope. New condition. I'll include the black neoprene cover. Great spotter for the $.....I just don't like carrying it. $1,300

I'm not the greatest at posting pics. Not sure how to do multiple on my original post. Sorry. Maybe someone could walk me through it? In the meantime...I'll do separate pics. These are of the 15x's ...I'll post the 20x's shortly

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 8
Re: Kaibab 15x56, Kaibab 20x56, Vortex 20x60x80

Send me your emails and I'll send many more detailed pics....thanks

Trades....Nightforce 5.5x22x56 NPR1 zero stop high speed...LWRC REPR....GAP10...GAP bolt rifle.....and other similar

Bump