• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

JP 9mm AR

prairiefire

Selling my custom 9mm AR. Upper is a special order JP Rifles creation!
Upper is a dual charger (side and top - so you can use either). Barrel is a super match 16" bead blasted 1-10 twist. 9mm compensator, Mark III free floating handguard, short thermal dissipator with 9 mm bolt. Lower is a Colt patterned Quarter Circle 10 build with magpul adjustable length pull stock. Gun comes with 3-32 round mags. I also have a 7" threaded barrel and pistol upper - both from Quarter Circle 10 for those who want to go the SBR route without sacrificing the match grade upper presently installed. This is a dream to shoot. $1350 shipped, from my FFL to yours, CONUS and where hi cap mags legal. PM or email if interested. I prefer USPS money orders for payment. Not looking for any trades at this time.

2evvipy.jpg

deto4j.jpg

a0xs8m.jpg

2evvipy.jpg

With the option of a short barrel this gun serves dual purpose - range and home defense!

Trades of interest would be a dillon 1050, compass lake or JP 22lr upper, FN 5.7 or FN PS90