• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IMR 4955 ENDURON 9 POUNDS TOTAL RECENTLY PURCHASED PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING

boarhunt

Selling both sealed and unopened (recently purchased) one 8lb and and one 1lb IMR 4955 Enduron powder- $400.00 for all of it shipped. I paid a bit more then I am asking so please don't beat me up about the price. I am not making money on it. I won't ship to AK, CA, HI, IL, MA, NY, NJ sorry if you are from these states. No offense meant.

Its awesome stuff and temperature stable. I sold a rifle I had ordered it for and I built a 300 prc. Got lucky and found some UNICOR powder for the 300 prc but paid too much.

Warmest Regards,
JR

Attachments

• IMG_0863.JPG
    IMG_0863.JPG
    888.2 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0862.JPG
    IMG_0862.JPG
    907.1 KB · Views: 24
Selling both sealed and unopened (recently purchased) one 8lb and and one 1lb IMR 4955 Enduron powder- $400.00 for all of it shipped. I paid a bit more then I am asking so please don't beat me up about the price. I am not making money on it. I won't ship to AK, CA, HI, IL, MA, NY, NJ sorry if you are from these states. No offense meant.

Its awesome stuff and temperature stable. I sold a rifle I had ordered it for and I built a 300 prc. Got lucky and found some UNICOR powder for the 300 prc but paid too much.

Warmest Regards,
JR
How are you shipping?