• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED IMR 4166 Enduron, W. Michigan

habituallinestepper

4 lbs, all unopened. Saw Hodgdon dropped the Enduron line, hopefully this will help someone out. Bought to test, but never got around to it.

$180 was my cost, will sell for the same if you can get to Grand Rapids area to pick it up.

I'm in Ohio but have family in Grand Rapids who are willing to pick up the powder for me and we will be getting together in a week or so.
It will be their first time completing a transaction, so they are nervous. Hope this is ok with you. I will ask them for a public place to do the transaction and let you know.
IMR 4166 is my go to powder for 308 and as you know, Hodgdon was ceased producing it last month. That's why I'm jumping on this deal.
You can check me out on Ohioans for concealed carry forum, the highroad forum, and the firing line forum under the member name Boston.

They would like to meet at the East Grand Rapids Fire dept on Breton. Unfortunatly they are leaving for 2 weeks tomorrow. So, if this could be done today it would be great. Apologize for short notice. If can't be done then I can wait until they get back. This is more convolution than I have ever done. If deal can't be done today and you have another buyer and don't won't to wait I have no problem with you selling to another buyer.
Thanks

No worries, unfortunately I can't make today happen at this point. I know exactly where the fire department is - hit me up when they get back and we can work out another time.

And the beat goes on. Family member is moving to Georgia in the next month and is super busy going back and forth. So, I decided to make a road trip. Oct 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 are available. It's 6+ hour drive for me. So, if you could pick a time after 2:00 pm it would help alot. I'm not that familiar with GR so you can pick a location. An easy one to find would be great. Let me know.

Wife made DR's apt. on Friday before we synced calendars. So Friday is out. She also scheduled appt. for the 10th. So it makes it the week end. I bet you're sorry you answered my reply to buy. LOL

Recent Posts