• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Impact 737r 6mm BRA pre-fit Krieger barrel

Sending156s

Interested in a 6 BRA Krieger barrel cut for Impact 737r action? This was chambered using the Alpha 6 BRA .120 freebore reamer. I'm going in a different direction with only Lapua & .104 freebore. I have Alpha brass if interested. I will only be using Lapua.
Barrel: Krieger 27" M24 4 groove 235 rounds shot through it. I can FaceTime you while I run borescope & shoot a 5 rd group for you.
Asking price is $500, but make offer if interested. I don't get offended & I just say yes or no. Will guarantee you like it for 7 days after receiving it as long as you pay shipping & insurance. Also, no damage to barrel or threads. I'll add a closeup pic later showing no cosmetic damage. I have SACs nice barrel vise…….highly recommend after using others!

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_3561.jpeg
    IMG_3561.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3318.jpeg
    IMG_3318.jpeg
    248.6 KB · Views: 62
I think I know why you can't pm me. I don't know the rule exactly, but you have to have X amount of likes, dislikes, posts before you can access certain features. If that's it, it won't take long.

I am active on snipers hide. I searched the web for 6mm BRA Impact prefit and found your post.
My wife is going to West Plains MO next Saturday. I think she said it's a couple of hours from Branson.
If you can PM me the info I will pay you

Would you be interested in some Alpha brass? I think there's about 120 fired once & 180 not fired for 300 total. If interested I'll take a loss on them.

I can

Last edited:
Dale, I tried messaging you. Can't do it. You are to new on here or at least haven't interacted enough.

My profile name on Snipers Hide is Lynn313. I'll go look for you there.

Last edited: