• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Hodgdon Store VARGET!!##$-

Veteran

I need a jug but I'll wait. Those prices keep me on the "looking around" list of shooters. :D
Those shooters "looking around" will be looking around for a long time. Prices are going up my friend and they won't be going down any time soon. Natchez just raised primer prices again. High prices are here to stay for the foreseeable future, especially now that manufacturers and distributors know they'll keep selling at these prices. Don't hold your breath.

Those shooters "looking around" will be looking around for a long time. Prices are going up my friend and they won't be going down any time soon. Natchez just raised primer prices again. High prices are here to stay for the foreseeable future, especially now that manufacturers and distributors know they'll keep selling at these prices. Don't hold your breath.
Not true - Both Powder Valley and MidSouth Shooters have posted 8lb jugs for $278 recently.