• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: High Plains Gunstocks

woodnut

Not sure if this is the right place, but I gotta tell y'all about a VERY fine stock maker for Thompson Contender/Encore's .
I was looking for a stocker to see if he would take my stock blank and make me a stock for my TC Encore. Among a few, I found High Plains Gunstocks.com. I looked over his web site and gave him a call. Long story shortened, I bought one of his made stocks! He has some beautiful stock blanks and a few made stocks left for sale. He could give lessons on how to properly package and mail stuff! He also surprised me by including the necessary bolts and screws! Stock came very fast,too! Is better looking in hand than in the fine pictures he has ! He gets A+ in my book! If you need or want a fine stock for your TC, look to High Plains Gunstocks!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.