Hallo, new member from Australia

M70Stealth

Hallo everyone, I'm a keen rifle and pistol shooter from Australia. This is the first forum I have ever signed up for. I have visited a few times and found lots of useful information, thought it was time to sign up. I'm hoping to learn from more experienced shooters and maybe help others if I can. I've just put a deposit on a new Winchester M70 Stealth 1 in .223, maybe the last new one in captivity. I'm looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Hi joel0407 nice to see another Aussie on here. What type of shooting are you into and what do you use etc.

I have a 22lr in Savage FV mounted with a Clearidge 6-20x40 for 200m Fly Shoots and practicing.

300RUM in Remington Sendero SFII with DE 1", 4 port brake, beded mounted with a Night force 12-42x56 NXS for Long range hunting.

First rifle which is for sale now. 270win in Sako 75 S/S mounted with a Leupold 4.5-14x50 Vari-X III. It served my well in the last 500m Federal fly shoot, put me 5mm of the fly. Close but no cigar.

I want to sell the 270 to buy a Marlin XLR 45/70 with a Bushnell HOLOsight for the close stuff. I want to cast my own projectiles as well.

Where abouts you live mate?

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.