• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

HACKED

Backcountry_IDN

DELETE IF NOT ALLOWED

Hey guys, I was recently hacked horribly on rokslide and ultimately having my account deleted and from what I've been told a couple guys got scammed from whomever hacked my account. Apparently happened to a few other accounts on there in the last couple weeks. Not sure if it's an inside guy or what.

Be weary and talk on the phone with a pic of the others DL.

If you're in here that got scammed I'm horribly sorry it happened and would be glad to send a pic of my Venmo/PayPal of recent transactions to clear the name.

I think tapatalk is the issue over on the rokslide, easy for hackers. I almost got scammed by a hacker on a scope just the other night on there but figured it out before I sent money

I think tapatalk is the issue over on the rokslide, easy for hackers. I almost got scammed by a hacker on a scope just the other night on there but figured it out before I sent money
It sucks. I feel horribly and it's not even my fault. Apparently it was on some Swarovski's so who knows how much it was.

I just think they'll need to upgrade security on the site. Happening too often.

They said it was NOT a rokslide hack but guys getting their accounts hacked then the hacker can do a search of the web and find websites with usernames and passwords for that person.

That's what they said, not saying they're correct or not, just what they said.

I would ask, what was your password. Was it unique to rokslide or was it the same password you used on multiple accounts? Was it a difficult password with numbers, symbols and letters?

I'm guessing taptalk may be less
They said it was NOT a rokslide hack but guys getting their accounts hacked then the hacker can do a search of the web and find websites with usernames and passwords for that person.

That's what they said, not saying they're correct or not, just what they said.

I would ask, what was your password. Was it unique to rokslide or was it the same password you used on multiple accounts? Was it a difficult password with numbers, symbols and letters?
it was a difficult password, caps, lower, numbers, symbol. But I have used it for multiple accounts. I'm guessing maybe Facebook is where they got it. (Same password)

But 2 other guys got hacked like i did.

Tapatalk and or Whatsapp are commonly used amongst SCAMMERS because there is absolutely NO record of ANY conversation due to the lack of transparency/accountability by either party involved. Also, be wary of anyone who wants to confirm your email/Google Voice Authenticity Code (GVAC)by sending you a Personal ID Code (PIC)…NEVER NEVER NEVER share your PIC or GVAC. If someone doesn't want to work the old fashioned way and have a conversation via the Forum/PM, phone call and or text on a secure line…DO NOT DEAL WITH THEM & REPORT THEM to the POWERS that be.

Welcome to the club, my ID from LRH was cloned and an account was created on HuntTalk to look like it was me from LRH. I was able to track the scum back to Chicago but good luck doing anything. This person scammed folks on HuntTalk and it was embarrassing and I had to create an account to "clear" my rep. My info wasn't hacked but they can clone to make it look like your account and your rep. Still thinking of seeing what can be done but since I lost nothing except rep, not much.🤬

as the saying goes, KARMA goes full circle!!!
You see what the US leaders are doing..and think whomever did this is worried about 'karma'......seriously........
These people would steal the sucker from your child's mouth to keep from having to buy one with their own money....

You see what the US leaders are doing..and think whomever did this is worried about 'karma'......seriously........
These people would steal the sucker from your child's mouth to keep from having to buy one with their own money....
Don't get it TWISTED my dude, we can only control what is right in FRONT OF US! This MEANS; what we do as individuals, what happens under our roofs in regard to being leaders of our family, and to a degree what happens in our community.

GOD WILL DEAL WITH THE SCUM OF THE EARTH HOWEVER HE SEES FIT.

I'm not complacent to anyone who tries to screw me over, however I have to keep perspective & remind myself that those people will have their day of reckoning either with law enforcement, other criminal entities and or GOD. Vigilante Justice has it's place in our society but I ain't going to the clink for anyone unless they threaten my life, my families lives and or do something ignorant while I'm out in public and the only resolution to the problem because my life is gravely in danger is to come up off the hip, ya dig!?!?!?

🎤 DROP