• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Gunwerks / Best of the West / Custom 264WM

ifenceuin

Worked a trade for this rifle from a fellow hider, and have not shot it. It has sat in my safe for a few months, and I need to fund another toy, so no trades please.

From original post at LRHunting:
heres the specs:
buleprinted rem700SS LA
timney trigger
shilenSS #5 contour bbl at 26"
gunwerks stock made by robertsons composite
huskemaw 5-20x50 LR scope with turrets for the 140vld
leupold rings and bases
all metal has been ceracoated black and rifle has been beded and free floated. 300rds fired and it is a shooter. i have personally seen kills with this rifle over 1000yds. this rifle new as it sits is $4500 i will sell for $3250 shipped to your ffl with 4 boxes of ammo and hard case.
29pzsjd.jpg

20uo68l.jpg

20uo68l.jpg

30rwfvk.jpg

925yds 3 shot group

Do you have the reloading specs for the cartridge? Is the turrets set for NC area elevations? Where in NC are you. Great looking rifle.

I do have the load data for the rifle. I have two turrets, a 7000' and a 2000'. If you look at JBM software, there isn't but about 3/8" difference in a 2000' elevation and sea level.......

i am sure i could probably get you another turret for another elevation pretty cheap. I know the guy pretty well at The Best of the West......

thanks.....

I have used the stock on another build. Now available for $2750 is the barrel'd action and scope mounted with ammo and load data.

You install your own stock and bottom metal.

This is a heck of a deal on a real shooter!!!!