Gun finished

dragman

I just got my 1000 yard Varmint Shillouette finished. It's a Lawton 7500 action with a Krieger barrel that I had had my gun smith Jim Woodside build. Gun shoots and tracks flawlessly I had it out this morning and even though it was 8 degree's I was happy with it.
I got the stock from ( Jesse) jghoghunter it's a high grade walnut and man does it look good!!!! He got me the stock in good time and I am very happy with how it turned out after it was completely finished. I like the fiberglass and laminantes, but you just don't see wood that often any more so thats what I went with. If I could figure out how to shrink pictures down far enough I would post up some pictures of the finished product. Thanks again to Jessie for helping me get this gun finished in time.

Attachments

• lawton 1.jpg
    lawton 1.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 15
  • lawton 2.jpg
    lawton 2.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 18
  • lawton 3.jpg
    lawton 3.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 14
  • lawton 4.jpg
    lawton 4.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 19
  • lawton.jpg
    lawton.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 16
That's a fine looking gun, you've got some great parts on it and it no doubt will be a great shooter. Your right about the wood stock, it looks great. What caliber is it.

Thats a great caliber and I have not doubts about that gun doing you a great job for what you are wanting to do with it. If you see a faint green glow in the sky to the west, that would be me turning green with envy.:D

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.