Greetings form Nor Cal

Volvoartictech

Hey guys/gals

New member, screen name Volvoartictech real Name Darrin W. From Northern Cali...ya the better half, if there is such a place in Cali. Just getting into the long rage stuff, been shooting .223, .22, 45acp, 9mm, 12ga so on and so forth for many years. I reload most everything I shoot, have a Lee Load-Master progressive. Found this forum through Google...seems every question I had regarding long range shooting lead me here...:eek:)

I kind jumped in to the deep end with the long range stuff, just ordered a Savage 111 in .338 Lapua mag...couldn't have picked a more expensive starter round right???....lol There was just something about that round that drew me in, and having a rifle that was affordable and had some great reviews sealed the deal. Topping it off with a Vortex Viper 6.5-20x50 PA scope. Also have a Rock River AR15 topped with a Nikon Pro Staff 3-9x40, I really like that weapon.

Anyhow glad I found this spot with like minded people and hope to gain some good info!!!

Darren, welcome to the forum. Lots of info on the custom search for your new 111.

Hey welcome,,, this is an expensive place to hang out, LOL. I'm nor cal guy too,,, where do you call home?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.