Google brought me to you from Eagle,CO!!

Elk8

Hi everyone!! :D

I'm new to this site but have been visiting for quite some time now. Every time I Google a question about rifles there's always a link that brings me here!

I want to build a long range hunting rifle based on the Remmy (using the nick-names already:cool:) 700 action in 7mm mag after lots of suggestions from you. But where do I begin?
Should I go with a custom barrel right away to get the best accuracy? How long(I'll be doin' some humpin' so weight is a factor)?
Do I have my gunsmith true the action? Trigger?
And the REALLY expensive question...Which scope is gonna float my boat?

That's enough to start with I guess. Oh! One of the reasons I joined this site in the first place:

I have Tikka T3 Lite in 7mm mag that I'd like to sell. It has less than 30 shots put through it. It's been sighted in @ 100 yds and 3 shot group could be covered with a quarter. Didn't shoot in the field for hunting season. After that it went to the gun shop.

Holland QD muzzle brake
Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x40 SF Mildot w/ Butler Creek scope caps
Mildot Master
Galco Orion Sling
Limbsaver Recoil Pad
Remington Scoped Rifle Bag
--I'd like to get $1050 (includes shipping to your local FFL) for the package--
If it matters, I have all the literature for the rifle and the scope as well as the scope packaging. This rifle has been well taken care of and besides a couple of scuffs (told you there was alot of humpin') it's in new condition.

I'll be getting it out of the gun shop in the next couple of days and will post pics soon.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions:D

Last week I was working in your area with the sales rep that covers CO
I found the early snow storm to be enjoyable
Oh yea
Welcome

Hi Hairtrigger!

That dusting was nice!! BUT, it hasn't been below 50 deg. all week. Feels like indian summer.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.