• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Good Glass Priced to Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

slhunter23

I have several scopes I am looking to get rid of in order to purchase a couple of things.

1.) Nikon Monarch 4-16x42 Niko Plex. Comes with Nikon Scope caps. Great condition glass is 99%. (I cannot find a blemish but don't want to call it perfect in the case someone else can) Light ring marks. ($265)

2.) Nikon P-223 4-12x40 bdc 600 Great Conditions will come with box and paperwork as well as the P-223 mounts. There are a couple of small scratches on the exterior of the scope bell that I can email or text better photo's to interested buyers. ($200)

3.) Nikon Monarch 2.5-10x50 Niko Plex Great condition comes with Butler creek Caps. faint ring marks no scratches or blemishes that I can find. ($280)

I would be interested in selling outright or trading multiple things for a better long range scope with exposed turrets such as a Vortex PST, HST SWFA etc.

I also am looking for a red dot for my 300blk Pistol such as a Eotech, Aimpoint, Vortex, or Primary Arms. Full disclosure I have these posted on more than one site. I can get photographs to all interested parties via text or email your choice. Any questions at all please ask. I will respond to both PM's and Emails

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.