• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED GARMIN OREGON 550T Hand-held GPS

Hobo

Garmin Oregon 550T hand-held GPS/chart plotter/digital camera for sale or trade…

This is a near top-of-the-line Garmin hand-held GPS unit that includes an integral digital camera… It is absolutely "like new" and has been used only a few times… It will come with a full Garmin factory warranty (I am a Garmin factory dealer)... This was my personal hand-held GPS and the only reason it is being sold is that I have up-graded..... An optional protective case costing $10 is also included…. The Garmin OREGON 550-T currently has a MSRP of $499.99… Everything is included including charger and batteries….

Here is a link directly to the Garmin website: https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-trail/handhelds/oregon-550t/prod26876.html

I am offering this Oregon 550T for sale at $300.00 or will consider most all trade offers... I am looking especially for a Ruger LPC 380 Auto,,,,, or for quality optics (either rifle scopes or binoculars).... Will consider all offers...

I will gladly accept PayPal..
--------------<" ){{{{><

Any interest in a Keltec pf-9? Mine has a green OD frame

b_91028d013dcee98eec3996410c641941PF9_4045.jpg