• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED garage sale

captjordan

I have no pics, nor the capability to take them. Items are described to the best of my ability.

1. Weaver scope…..Older manufacture "Marksman" model.......not the new junk. Variable power 3x9 power. Optics are VERY crisp and clear for an old Weaver. Best I've seen in 20 or so I've owned. Fine crosshair reticle. 1" tube. Very small dent on objective ends of tube......but doesn't effect function at all. Otherwise in VERY good shape for its age. $45 and $10 to ship and insure.
----------------------------------------
2. NcSTAR Binoculars, 10x60 HUGE OBJECTIVE, gathers a TON of LIGHT, New in Box, these are big and heavy......look like these
http://www.airsoftdepot.com/airsoft-product.php?prod_id...9a0f2fe3908fa923b733
$35 and $10 shipping (they are heavy)
3. Night Owl Russian NVG (night vision goggles), 1st gen., with head harness, very clear for 1st gen., model OH 1x20, built in IR, worked for me for 5 years, then about a month ago one of the eyes stopped working, the other eye works perfectly. I don't have the time to mess with it. You can replace the tube on that side for about $70-100, or just use it as is. I called Night Owl, and they said they would replace the tube for $140. These sell for about $650, I'll let this go for only $240 and $10 to ship, looks just like these
http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/night-vision-goggles-on-1x20-ir.htm
4. *****SOLD*****
5. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$35 and $5 to ship.
6. *****SOLD*****
7. *****SOLD*****
8. Remingotn 700 BDL stock, LA. In excellent condition, just normal scuffs that you would get form a couple hunting trips, these are quite small, the stock looks great. Comes with ebony tip and ebony pistol grip cap, as well as sling studs (2). Facotory buttpad, and bbl channel looks like it has been opened up just a tad for a varmint contour barrel, looks very professional. Has never been bedded. High gloss factory finish……………….$45 and $10 to ship.
9. 8mm Mauser ammo. These were bought with one of Mitchell's Mausers 8mm's. They are factory "Mitchell's Mausers" boxed ammo, and say so on the side. They are 175gr PSP BT, 20 per box, non-corrosive, brass cased, boxer primed, NEW manufacture. I have four boxes. These were purchased from Mitchell's for around $24/box…………….I'll sell for $20/box, and will not separate…..and $10 shipping.
10. Remington 700 Titanium stock. LA New take off, with sling studs and buttpad. ……….$180 and $10 to ship.
11. AR15upper A2, 16" bbl. Took this off of a Blue Label Preban Colt. The barrel is labeled "C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7", has flash hider and no bayo lug, just like the Blue Label Colt's did, but the A2 upper has no markings. I have no way of knowing if the upper and barrel came together from Colt. It is in excellent shape, chrome bore, and shoots great. This comes as a COMPLETE UPPER, minus B,C, and CH. Ready to shoot…………….$345 and $13 to ship.
12. *****SOLD*****
13. *****SOLD*****
14. *****SOLD*****
---------------------------------------
15. Steiner Military Marine 8x30 binoculars, very good condition, some signs of use, I've used these on several elk hunts, but optics are great, and very clear, look just like these
http://binoculars.com/products/Steiner_8x30_Military-Marine_679.html
.......$140 and $10 to ship
16. Shotgunners Vest. XL size, I'm 190lbs and 5'11" and it's a too big for me. Made by avid outdoor. Has elastic loops on outside for 20 12ga shells. Plus pockets large enough to carry another 4 boxes of shells, along with several other pockets. VERY LARGE game sack in the back and around the sides. This is a nice rig, not one of the $10 wallyword specials. I got it for Christmas, but alas it's too big…………..$20 and $5 to ship.
17. Wrangler Rugger Wear Briar Proof Pants. Like new, these are the pants with the reinforcement so you can go through stickers and briars, and made be Wrangler so you know they are quality. Come with suspender buttons on the inside of waist band. They are too big for me, it is around a 42-46in waistline, these sell for around $50 ……………..$30 and $5 to ship.
18. Cobra Handheld Radios (a pair) 2. They have an advertised range of 7 miles, and I used them elk hunting for two seasons, and they worked great out to around 3 miles with no problems. Have 22 channels and 38 sub channels for a total of 836 possible channels!! This is great so you don't have all of the BS chatter on your channel from some other Yahoo's like you talking away. They have scan mode, short mode, long mode, etc… There will be two chargers included, and two sets of rechargable AAA batteries. Both radios work great, I just upgraded to a 300 dollar set instead, so I will let these go at a major loss……..your gain……………….$40 for both and $5 to ship.
19. *****SOLD*****
20. Reloading dies. Lee .300 RUM two die set. Brand NEW. With the 2.5CC powder measure and original Lee box…………………$15 and $5 to ship.
21. Meopta Meostar R1 Scope 3-12x56. Like new, in box, with all paperwork, with minor ring marks in finish. These will not be visible with rings over them. HUGE objective lens brings in light light no other scope I've tried. Z-Plex reticle. 30mm tube. These sell for $660 to $700 new……………. I'll let this one go for $525 and $15 to ship and insure., looks just like this one from SWFA
http://www.riflescopes.com/products/32301Z2/meopta_3-12...30mm_rifle_scope.htm
22. Russian PSO-1 AK scope 8x42 (not the little 6x or 4x one), like new, with rubber eye piece, manual, case, etc..........$100 and $10 to ship.
--------------------------------------
23. Wilson Chamber Type Bullet Seater .300 Win Mag. A favorite of the benchrest shooters, the chamber type bullet seater is the most accurate method of seating bullets. The cartridge case and bullet fit into the chamber, then the bullet is pushed straight into the case by the bullet seater cap. Three pieces, the base, the chamber and the seater cap and stem. Slight rust on the outside, fine inside, like new…………$40 and $5 to ship.

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please. First to post "I'll take it" by time stamp of post gets item, as these items are on several sites.

Sales are for $$ only, unless you have:
RCBS .300 RUM neck sizer
.50 cal reloading components
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:
Rem 700 Ti short action chambered in a Short Action Mag of any caliber, I'll
take an action or the whole rifle.
Rem 40XB-KS in any caliber

thx

Jordan

[email protected]

Prices dropped and some stuff sold.....here's what's left.

I have no pics, nor the capability to take them. Items are described to the best of my ability.

1. Weaver scope…..Older manufacture "Marksman" model.......not the new junk. Variable power 3x9 power. Optics are VERY crisp and clear for an old Weaver. Best I've seen in 20 or so I've owned. Fine crosshair reticle. 1" tube. Very small dent on objective ends of tube......but doesn't effect function at all. Otherwise in VERY good shape for its age. $40 and $10 to ship and insure.
2. *****SOLD*****
3. Night Owl Russian NVG (night vision goggles), 1st gen., with head harness, very clear for 1st gen., model OH 1x20, built in IR, worked for me for 5 years, then about a month ago one of the eyes stopped working, the other eye works perfectly. I don't have the time to mess with it. You can replace the tube on that side for about $70-100, or just use it as is. I called Night Owl, and they said they would replace the tube for $140. These sell for about $650, I'll let this go for only $240 and $10 to ship, looks just like these
4. *****SOLD*****
5. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$30 and $5 to ship.
6. *****SOLD*****
7. *****SOLD*****
8. *****SOLD*****
9. 8mm Mauser ammo. These were bought with one of Mitchell's Mausers 8mm's. They are factory "Mitchell's Mausers" boxed ammo, and say so on the side. They are 175gr PSP BT, 20 per box, non-corrosive, brass cased, boxer primed, NEW manufacture. I have four boxes. These were purchased from Mitchell's for around $24/box…………….I'll sell for $18/box, and will not separate…..and $10 shipping.
10. Remington 700 Titanium stock. LA New take off, with sling studs and buttpad. ……….$175 and $10 to ship.
11. AR15upper A2, 16" bbl. Took this off of a Blue Label Preban Colt. The barrel is labeled "C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7", has flash hider and no bayo lug, just like the Blue Label Colt's did, but the A2 upper has no markings. I have no way of knowing if the upper and barrel came together from Colt. It is in excellent shape, chrome bore, and shoots great. This comes as a COMPLETE UPPER, minus B,C, and CH. Ready to shoot…………….$325 and $13 to ship.
12. *****SOLD*****
13. *****SOLD*****
14. *****SOLD*****
15. Steiner Military Marine 8x30 binoculars, very good condition, some signs of use, I've used these on several elk hunts, but optics are great, and very clear, look just like these
.......$135 and $10 to ship
16. Shotgunners Vest. XL size, I'm 190lbs and 5'11" and it's a too big for me. Made by avid outdoor. Has elastic loops on outside for 20 12ga shells. Plus pockets large enough to carry another 4 boxes of shells, along with several other pockets. VERY LARGE game sack in the back and around the sides. This is a nice rig, not one of the $10 wallyword specials. I got it for Christmas, but alas it's too big…………..$20 and $5 to ship.
17. Wrangler Rugger Wear Briar Proof Pants. Like new, these are the pants with the reinforcement so you can go through stickers and briars, and made be Wrangler so you know they are quality. Come with suspender buttons on the inside of waist band. They are too big for me, it is around a 42-46in waistline, these sell for around $50 ……………..$25 and $5 to ship.
18. Cobra Handheld Radios (a pair) 2. They have an advertised range of 7 miles, and I used them elk hunting for two seasons, and they worked great out to around 3 miles with no problems. Have 22 channels and 38 sub channels for a total of 836 possible channels!! This is great so you don't have all of the BS chatter on your channel from some other Yahoo's like you talking away. They have scan mode, short mode, long mode, etc… There will be two chargers included, no batteries, but you can use regular AAA batteries or get some rechargables and charge them right in the radio itself. Both radios work great, I just upgraded to a 300 dollar set instead, so I will let these go at a major loss……..your gain……………….$40 for both and $5 to ship.
19. *****SOLD*****
20. *****SOLD*****
21. Meopta Meostar R1 Scope 3-12x56. Like new, in box, with all paperwork, with minor ring marks in finish. These will not be visible with rings over them. HUGE objective lens brings in light light no other scope I've tried. Z-Plex reticle. 30mm tube. These sell for $660 to $700 new……………. I'll let this one go for $495 and $15 to ship and insure., looks just like this one from SWFA
22. Russian PSO-1 AK scope 8x42 (not the little 6x or 4x one), like new, with rubber eye piece, manual, case, etc..........$95 and $10 to ship.
23. Wilson Chamber Type Bullet Seater .300 Win Mag. A favorite of the benchrest shooters, the chamber type bullet seater is the most accurate method of seating bullets. The cartridge case and bullet fit into the chamber, then the bullet is pushed straight into the case by the bullet seater cap. Three pieces, the base, the chamber and the seater cap and stem. Slight rust on the outside, fine inside, like new…………$35 and $5 to ship.

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

You can combine items to save on shipping. Please don't send lowball offers, prices are firm, if they don't sell, THEN I will lower prices next week. Money Orders only please. First to post "I'll take it" by time stamp of post gets item, as these items are on several sites.

RCBS .300 RUM neck sizer
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:

thx

Jordan

[email protected]

Updated sold items and lowered prices again........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1. *****SOLD*****
2. *****SOLD*****
4. *****SOLD*****
5. Armalite AR-50 accessory rail adapter with sling stud on it, so you can ad a sling or bipod that is lighter than the armalite one that weighs a ton……this item is original AR-50 manufacture and is heavy duty and in excellent condition……….Armalite sells these for $69…………this one goes for…….……$25 and $5 to ship.
6. *****SOLD*****
7. *****SOLD*****
8. *****SOLD*****
9. 8mm Mauser ammo. These were bought with one of Mitchell's Mausers 8mm's. They are factory "Mitchell's Mausers" boxed ammo, and say so on the side. They are 175gr PSP BT, 20 per box, non-corrosive, brass cased, boxer primed, NEW manufacture. I have four boxes. These were purchased from Mitchell's for around $24/box…………….I'll sell for $16/box, and will not separate…..and $10 shipping.
10. Remington 700 Titanium stock. LA New take off, with sling studs and buttpad. ……….$170 and $10 to ship.
11. AR15 upper A2, 16" bbl. Took this off of a Blue Label Preban Colt. The barrel is labeled "C MP 5.56 NATO 1/7", has flash hider and no bayo lug, just like the Blue Label Colt's did, but the A2 upper has no markings. I have no way of knowing if the upper and barrel came together from Colt. It is in excellent shape, chrome bore, and shoots great. This comes as a COMPLETE UPPER, minus B,C, and CH. Ready to shoot…………….$315 and $13 to ship.
12. *****SOLD*****
13. *****SOLD*****
14. *****SOLD*****
.......$130 and $10 to ship
16. *****SOLD*****
17. *****SOLD*****
18. *****SOLD*****
19. *****SOLD*****
20. *****SOLD*****
21. Meopta Meostar R1 Scope 3-12x56. Like new, in box, with all paperwork, with minor ring marks in finish. These will not be visible with rings over them. HUGE objective lens brings in light light no other scope I've tried. Z-Plex reticle. 30mm tube. These sell for $660 to $700 new……………. I'll let this one go for $485 and $15 to ship and insure., looks just like this one from SWFA
22. Russian PSO-1 AK scope 8x42 (not the little 6x or 4x one), like new, with rubber eye piece, manual, case, etc..........$90 and $10 to ship.
23. Wilson Chamber Type Bullet Seater .300 Win Mag. A favorite of the benchrest shooters, the chamber type bullet seater is the most accurate method of seating bullets. The cartridge case and bullet fit into the chamber, then the bullet is pushed straight into the case by the bullet seater cap. Three pieces, the base, the chamber and the seater cap and stem. Slight rust on the outside, fine inside, like new…………$30 and $5 to ship.

Email ONLY please

[email protected]

RCBS .300 RUM neck sizer
.50 match grade ammo

In TX only:

thx

Jordan

[email protected]

Recent Posts