• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FT: NF NXS Compact 2.5-10x32

Ltsheets

Well I just picked up a 28Nos that came with a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32. At first I thought I'd love this scope, and it is really nice for sure, but I'm starting to think I'm going to want a little more zoom capability on a rifle with this much long range potential. I'm not in a rush to trade it as it will work for what I'll need it for in the next year or so but I wanted to see what you guys have or see if anyone is interested in a trade. I'd prefer something in the 3-15 zoom range with turrets for dialing distance. Other than that, I'm open to offers and would be willing to pay some on top of what this one is worth if the deal is right. My ideal would be to trade up to a 3-15 NXS but I'm open to a lot of other options. Let me know if you're interested.

I believe it's the NP-R2 reticle with a MOA turret. No zero-stop. 10 MOA per revolution.

Hello,
I am new to the process / forum here so forgive me if I am missing a step in this process.
I have a Leupold vx3 4.5 x 14 x 40, 30 mm with TMR reticle and Mark 4 turrets . I would have to double check but I think its 14 MOA per rev. Have it on my 6.5-06. Great scope but have been looking for a little "smaller" scope and am interested in the nf that you have for sale. Would you be willing to consider a trade? I can send pics if you are interested. Thanks, J

Recent Posts