• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Weatherby Vanguard Series 1 .300WSM, Synthetic stock, SS barrel & Talley rings

simpy16

I made the plunge into getting a custom rifle built and am finally nearing the point where it should be done soon. I decided to stay with the .300WSM and don't see a reason to keep this around.

This Weatherby has taken down almost all of my big game kills and almost all of those have been a 1 shot 1 kill outing. It seems to really love 180 grain Accubonds.

I bought this in 2009 and for the most part has low round count. Don't know exact numbers but was mostly used for hunting only and for the occasional sighting in, it was not a weekly range gun that saw high round counts.

I live in Montana and if in a certain area around me I will sell locally. Outside of Montana will be FFL transfer. I will include all factory manuals, MOA test target and action lock. I will also include the Claw strap and extra cartridge holder on the buttstock.

$550 OBO shipped CONUS

2r460p1.jpg

21myhvt.jpg

2i6sk3.jpg

i24m52.jpg

How well does it shoot ?

Haha I am not sure how to answer that.

Took my 340 bull down from 300 dead on and follow-up shot at 350 to drop him.

I think for a general big game rifle it does really well. The barrel is a good contour to not heat up so fast that it starts to spray but also it is light enough to be able to back around on a hunt. The stock is not cheap feeling like the Tikka which for a caliber this big serves you well with recoil.

Again can easily see 1MOA with at 100 but have never really needed to take it way out there to see how it does.

I made the plunge into getting a custom rifle built and am finally nearing the point where it should be done soon. I decided to stay with the .300WSM and don't see a reason to keep this around.

This Weatherby has taken down almost all of my big game kills and almost all of those have been a 1 shot 1 kill outing. It seems to really love 180 grain Accubonds.

I bought this in 2009 and for the most part has low round count. Don't know exact numbers but was mostly used for hunting only and for the occasional sighting in, it was not a weekly range gun that saw high round counts.

I live in Montana and if in a certain area around me I will sell locally. Outside of Montana will be FFL transfer. I will include all factory manuals, MOA test target and action lock. I will also include the Claw strap and extra cartridge holder on the buttstock.

$550 OBO shipped CONUS

2r460p1.jpg

21myhvt.jpg

2i6sk3.jpg

i24m52.jpg

SOLD Pending Payment!!!!