• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 MRAD

Scottytuned

Up for sale is a used Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 MRAD rifle scope. I have used this on my 338 Lapua for the past year, and due to a recent move, I no longer have a range to shoot over 200 yards. Scope is clear, tracks well, and has been wonderful. Frankly though, it is overkill for my new ranges I shoot. Scope shows little wear and usage, and will include Butler Creek caps. I believe I have the original box and goodies as well, but I will verify to be sure. Comes with the great VIP Vortex warranty, so you know it will hold up forever.

Asking 700 shipped or best offer. Not really looking to take a huge financial hit on this, especially since I don't need to sell. I'm looking at going down to something with a max of 15X zoom or lower most likely, so I may consider trades if you have something of good quality. I will upload pics as soon as possible, but can send quicker if you send me a PM and I can text them to you. Scope is still on the rifle, and will be removed once I receive payment.

Let me know if you have any questions!