• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6x24, Vortex HS LR 4-16x50 FFP XLR Reticle

simpy16

I can not make up my mind and just keep buying new scopes to find one that I really like. Both Scopes come with original boxes and all materials and accessories. These were both mounted in ADM Recon scope mount and both were mounted on an AR-15 only and both were pretty much just used in benchrest shooting.

1. Vortex Razor Gen II 1-6x24 MOA reticle
This looks almost new with no marks or scratches, glass in is in perfect condition. This scope is rock solid and would do well even on larger 7.62 platforms or harder recoiling firearms with no worry about losing zero. I am also including the quick switch view lever sold by Vortex but made by MGM. As always the no hassle warranty carries over to the new owner so no need to worry!

$1300 OBO Shipped CONUS

razor.jpg

razorbox.jpg

razorreticle.jpg

2. Vortex Viper HS LR 4-16x50 FFP XLR MOA Reticle
This scope has almost no use because I quickly realized it was too high of a power for what I was needing. All manuals and accessories included. Glass is in perfect condition and were always covered by Butler Creek covers. As always the no questions warranty carries over to the new owner.

$800 OBO Shipped CONUS

viperpackage.jpg

viperscope.jpg

viperreticle.jpg

Contact me with reasonable offers or if you have any questions. Thanks!

$1200 OBO Shipped for Razor

$750 OBO Shipped for Viper HS LR

$1200 OBO Shipped for Razor

$750 OBO Shipped for Viper HS LR

Mint condition Viper HS LR still available.

$725 shipped, this will come with everything as though you had bought it from a big box store!