• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/T Farley Black Widow

FFEMT

I have a new (Never had a barrel in it or sat in a stock) Farley Black Widow action available. These actions are benchrest grade actions, single shot, primarily for short action .473 BF calibers and the tolerances are relatively tight. In other words, they would not be the best choice for a down in the dirt tactical build. This action is right bolt, right port, with a heavy rear tang No trigger is on it, but any Remington style trigger will hang under it as long as it has no safety or it is a bottom safety. If you build a 6mmbr or smaller / similar caliber, no recoil lug is needed. If you go larger just add a recoil lug of choice to the build, it's no problem. Action comes with the original 30mm Farley aluminum rings, and I also have a Murphy Precision 20 minute picatinney rail for it ($150.00 value). These actions have a few months backlog and are $1350.00 new. I am selling this one for $1400.00 for the package, or I am also looking to possibly trade for a Surgeon 591. Repeater is preferred for the Surgeon, but a single shot would not be out of the question. Very limited, but I would possibly be open to other trades. Posted on other sites. I'll try to get pictures posted by tomorrow evening.........Thanx, Bob.

One and only price reduction..... $1200 plus shipping to your FFL for the Farley action, Farley rings, and Murphy Precision rail.

Recent Posts