• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Sendero 7mm STW in MO

blockb

Remington 700 Sendero stainless fluted 7mm STW in excellent condition with 21 rds fired. It does have the J lock. Trigger has been adjusted to 2 3/4 lbs. Comes with Redding 2 die set and 69 new brass 21 once fired and 10 new loaded with RL22 and 150 gr nosler ballistic tips. All brass is Winchester. I have not tried the ballistic tip load but shot under one inch with Hornady Amax load which is the only load I shot in the rifle. $1000 shipped and insured. E-mail for pics or any questions. [email protected]

Last edited:
i know its a couple years down the road, but the sendero popped up on a search. do u still have the gun?

it was never stated that the gun was sold. i was just asking. if he still has the gun i don't see why he wouldn't want to find a buyer

I agree with you bellboy, the rifle has not been listed as sold. I ended up with a beautiful .17 Remington that had been for sale on a different site and the thread I responded to had been started 3 years ago! It never hurts to try.

oh that's cool. ya it got my hopes up. i'm new to the long range shooting. All the reading i have done on this site has got me hooked, really jonesin for a 7stw. never hurts to ask

Recent Posts