• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: semi custom 6.5 creedmoor and 280 rem

howco

1. 6.5 creedmoor built on new Weatherby/vanguard action. All blueprinted. Pac nor 3 groove 1in 8 ,magnum contour match grade barrel finished at 26. Complete cerakote in tungsten with black bolt. Timney Trigger,action and lug professionally bedded in B&c black stock. Lightweight talleys with zeiss Hd5 5x25x50 locking turret with z plex and kenton turret cut for 120 ttsx at 3004 fps. Weight: 9lbs,12oz. Less than 150 rounds, this rifle shoots berger and amax in the .15s

$2250.00 shipped in plastic hard case from individual to ffl

2. 280 remington built on new Weatherby / vanguard action. All blueprinted. XX Douglas rem sporter contour finished at 24. Black oxide finish. 3 position timney trigger. Professional bedding of lug and action in B&c black stock. Lightweight talleys with zeiss 4.5 x 14 x44. Weight 8lbs,8oz. Approximately 100 rounds, rifle frequently shoots 1/2 inch 200yd groups with 150 ttsx

$1,650.00 shipped in plastic hard case from individual to ffl

I will email or text pics. I have proof targets, build sheets and all load data.

Pm's answered
Both rifles built by redhawk rifle
Pics sent as requested

Sunday bump, pm's answered

I will sell rifles without scopes as inquired

Both rifles have deals pending

Thanks to all who showed interest