• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

FS Remington 700 LA

redneckclimbing

I have an older (60's, 5-digit serial number), long action, Remington 700, receiver only, for sale. It also includes a 20 MOA rail (aluminum), and trigger. The trigger is the older style factory trigger (not the 40X). It is not the original trigger, it is from another project rifle. Also, I had sold the bolt earlier, but the rifle started life as a .264 WM.

You can see in the pictures there are a couple of dings, and some of the bluing is rubbed off on the bottom front of the receiver. I'm asking $300.00, shipped. The receiver has not been trued in any way, it's straight from the factory. I do have the Pacific Tool and Gauge truing kit, that I have done several other rifles with, and if someone wants it done, I can true this one for another $50.00.

Let me know where you want it sent.

Thanks.

Attachments

• DSC_3594.JPG
    DSC_3594.JPG
    661.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_3596.JPG
    DSC_3596.JPG
    711.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC_3601.JPG
    DSC_3601.JPG
    643.3 KB · Views: 58
Anyone want to make me an offer? I really don't need this laying around, and my smith has a .40 cal muzzle loader barrel in his shop with my name on it, that I need to get paid for. :)