• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Rem 600 in 7mm-08

trappererick

I have a Remington 600 that has been re-barreled with a 20" sporter contour 7mm-08 barrel, Timney trigger and safety installed, side mounted bolt release, and bedded and free floated in a Brown Pounder stock. Rifle weighs 5lbs, 4oz's with weaver bases installed. I will include 135 pieces of 1x fired brass, dies and 100 145gr Speer hot-cor bullets. I have had it listed before but Gun needs to go as I recently found out that I am going to have learn to shoot left handed as my right eye is going away. The only trades I would consider are a Ruger #1 light sporter or international model or an XP 100 or TC Encore in a deer hunting caliber. At least with a pistol I can still hold with my strong hand and just shoot with the left eye. please PM for more pictures.

I have over $850 invested but will sell for $750 or trade for guns all ready mentioned. Send a PM if interested.

Rem600001_zps82e18b60.jpg

Last edited: