• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Redhawk Rifles Remington 700 Alaskan Clone 308win**SOLD**

onpoint

I have a Remington 700 308 win. Built by Redhawk Rifles in Colorado. Barrel cut and crowned at 20" Barrel & bolt fluted, bolt handle skeletonized Barrel & action cyrogenically frozen to relieve stress & imperfections Barrel, bolt, action, stock bolts and sling mounts professionally coated with graphite black cerakote (matches Leupold matte black) $150 upgrade Bell & Carlson Medalist Stock (aluminum bedded, OD Green w/black fleck) Timney Trigger (upgrade) Sako style extractor on bolt (upgrade) Rifle weights 6lb 5oz as pictured.**rifle shoots dead nuts, holes on top of each other. Photo of target was three rounds at 100 yds. This rifle far exceeds the 1 moa guarantee from Redhawk Rifles. Rifle has exactly 63 rounds through it of which 20 were fired by Redhawk Rifles during the break-in. I bought this rifle and am not going to be able to keep it. The rifle is in like new condition. I have the test target from Redhawk. I am selling for what I have in the rifle. Not interested in trades. $1650 shipped to your FFL from me.

redhawk_zpsad7f528a.jpg

redhawk1_zpsd10bc4eb.jpg

redhawk2_zps55928af4.jpg

redhawk3_zps4b43003b.png

Re: FS Redhawk Rifles Remington 700 Alaskan Clone 308win

Is the action and barrel stainless?

Yes the action and barrel are Stainless.

This gun would run about $3000 to order now with the upgrades. This gun has the Remington barrel that they used for these up until running out of the barrels. They are now using douglas barrels for their builds. These rifles are great shooters and a bargain for the price.

168gr factory nosler e-tips were used to shoot the group in the target picture.

How do we go about making the purchase? INTENT

Last edited: