• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44mm SOLD

• Thread starter Deleted member 48126
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 48126

I have for sale a nikon monarch III 5x20x44mm, side adjust, with custom turrets from nikon for 450.00 shipped. No ring marks, mint condition, was shot 157 times on a 10lb rem 308 that was pampered. It has a 1 inch tube, 1/8 MOA clicks, tracks great, proven 750 yard performer on my 308. I do not have the box or papers. It also has scope covers. Retails for 559.00 on optics planet without the custom turrets. Here is the description from optics planet.....

The Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44 Rifle Scope has been designed around an optical system that was created to give shooters increased versatility and superlative performance. This Hunting Rifle Scope from Nikon lets you tailor your choice of riflescope to virtually any type of rifle, in any caliber and in any imaginable hunting situation. The Nikon Monarch 3 Multicoated Waterproof Riflescope is made with Spring-Loaded Instant Zero-Reset Turrets that allows you to sight-in as usual, then lift the spring-loaded adjustment knob, rotate to your "zero", and re-engage. This Nikon Riflescope's new Spot On™ custom turret technology allows you to order customized turrets that are calibrated to match bullet drop for virtually any factory or custom handload. Engineered for minimum weight and maximum strength and durability the Nikon 5-20x44 Monarch 3 Rifle Scope, builds these scopes from aircraft grade aluminum alloy to withstand the toughest conditions.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 7
Re: FS: Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44mm

More photos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 10

Last one...please text 786-four four two-4045 for more photos or questions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 11

TTT...$425 shipped.

Re: FS: Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44mm $400

TTT...Last price drop.

Will include Burris medium height 1 inch rings with the scope for 400 shipped.

Make an offer.

Re: FS: Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44mm Make an Offer

Reticle is BDC

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: FS: Nikon Monarch III 5-20x44mm Make an Offer

Make an offer...will make a great hunting scope! Shot 157 times on my babied 308. Excellent condition. A rifle caught my eye and I need to sell.

SOLD to Shooter65. Thanks for looking everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.