• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS NIB Manners EH2 for 700 S/A

alf

FOR SALE:
Brand spanking new Manners EH2 stock
Right-Hand
12 1/2" length of pull
Shell: Elite Hunter (100% CF)
Action: Remington 700 S/A
Trigger Guard: MCS-BDL Mini Chassis
Barrel Contour: Sporter Barrel
Recoil Pad: 1/2" Pad
Selected Hardware: Sling Studs (2 Front 1 Rear)
Finish: Coyote Tan Painted
Weight is 30.8 ounces.
Current replacement cost to your door is $832.00, plus tax, with a 5-6 month wait.
$730.00 shipped priority mail to the lower 48.
PayPay F&F preferred, cash, check or postal money order accepted with the appropriate wait.

Last edited:
@alf I have a really dumb question so please forgive my ignorance...the Manners text you copied suggests 25-26 ounces for this stock, but you listed it as 30.8 ounces. Was something added to this stock to push the weight up?

@alf I have a really dumb question so please forgive my ignorance...the Manners text you copied suggests 25-26 ounces for this stock, but you listed it as 30.8 ounces. Was something added to this stock to push the weight up?
Not a dumb question at all. The 25-26 ounce advertised weight is the Elite stocks with aluminum pillars. When you opt for the mini chassis, which is basically a bedding block, it adds 6-7 ounces. So the 30.8 ounces this one weighs, is well under the expected weight of one with the MC.

Despite the small weigh penalty, the bonus of the MC allows you to move the stock around to different guns if wanted, as it doesn't need bedding. In reality, once you add the weight of the bedding and pillars, the difference is closer to 4-5 ounces.