• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 M5 w/ TMR reticle

Jhall

Slightly embarrassed that this is my first post, but a buddy turned me onto this sight and have lurked for the last week or so.

I've got a lightly used, doesn't have a scratch or flaw on it, (4-5 trips to the range) Leupold Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14 Front Focal Plane with TMR reticle and M5 turrets so its all mil/mil. Has the pricey screw in Anti Reflection Device, Leupold caps, and medium height Burris Xtreme Tactical 6 screw rings. Comes in box with everything that came with it when purchased new.

Needing $1250 out of it.

Also have a Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 M1 with illuminated TMR reticle. This is a MOA/MIL scope, but its doesn't take much to convert once you get used to it. Has a drop in ARD and Leupold AR cantilever mount. Do not have the box or anything with this scope (wife thought it was trash:rolleyes:)

Needing $850 out of this one.

Will sell both for $2000 and will ship UPS insured to lower 48 for free.

Will text pics to serious inquiries. Contact via pm or 573-887-01sevenseven

Located in Chaffee, MO

3.5-10 Mark 4 is sold.

Forgot to mention. The rings are the old U.S. made burris rings. Not the new Chinese junk.

$1200 for the 4.5-14 with free shipping.