• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS Ivey RT-150 Ring Set

R.Morehouse

Check them out here Iveyshooting.com These are for the ELR gang. The reason I got these were so I could use my 8-32x56 NF BR scope for some ELR shooting. My plan was to use the RT-150's for the course adjustment and dial the target in the rest of the way with my 1/8" clicks on the BR scope. The 150's have from 0 to 150min adjustment built into the extremely well made rings ( these are 30mm ). So you could use a very high mag. scope with their limited adjustment range at ELR and stay in the middle of the scopes adjustment....Living in western Pa. ( was hoping to get out west ) there isn't anywhere close enough to REALLY use them ( except maybe Thunder Valley in Ohio ). I have had them mounted for a day on my 300 Lapua and they work fine. I payed $525. + shipping for them....I will let them go for $350. shipped...They are in new condition with all the paper work.....Please send a P.M. if you have questions or are interested.....Thank's for looking...........Rick.....gun).......:)

gun).................................................................................................:)bump

Can you measure them from the rail to the bottom of the scope? They look really tall and I am curious if that is just an illusion. Thanks

They are very tall...Think about it, 150moa adjustment. I put an adjustable cheek piece on the stock and they worked out fine. Any quality stock pack would work great as well. I have one from Triad Tactical that would easily work on that type of platform. I had it on a Tracker stock sporting a 300 Lapua with w 34" barrel.gun)...........:)

gun)..............................................................................................................................................................................:)bump