• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS/ft semi-custom 20 Vartarg

macanderson

I have for sale a custom savage model 10 rifle in 20 VarTarg
Has a stainless McGowen heavy varmint barrel with only about 300 rounds through it. Custom laminate wood thumbhole stock. Fluted bolt. Single shot follower but it comes right out and back to a repeater. 6-24x44mm Truglo varmint scope. Powder coated with a color called "hammered copper". I don't have a trigger gauge but the trigger is crisp. It shoots lights out I just don't shoot it much. Ken Sedon in Kalispell, MT did all of the metal work. Also include set of Hornady reloading dies and 100 fireformed brass with lots of life left and o do have some bullets if someone is interested in them as well. The only mark I found on the gun is one on the outside edge of th end of the barrel so I tried to show it in a picture.

Having trouble putting more than one picture so I can email more if someone is interested.

$1250 shipped

I am open to trades but mainly just looking for an overunder shotgun or a good semi-auto shotgun.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 12
Offers? Trade or cash? she is a closet queen but a great shooter someone should be enjoying!