• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: Four binoculars and One 1-4X24 ** NO longer available

gebhardt02

I'm getting rid of some extra binoculars and scope I'll no longer be needing. Everything will be available until 23 Feb then it'll have to go on hold until early April. Make an offer if you want. I'm not looking for trades, I need the cash.

1. Redfield Rebel 10X42 binocular. Used as loaner bins for niece and nephews for the last couple years. Missing the cover for the tripod adapter. Slight scratch on the right eyepiece lens, doesn't affect performance, and is very minor. $60 plus $18 shipping.

2. Leupold Wind River 10X42 binocular. This was my primary hunting binocular since 2003, so it has been used quite a bit but is in good condition. Missing the tripod adapter cover also. Some smudges in the rubber armor, but again, these were used extensively for about 11 years. I have a hard time giving these up, they have worked very well. $150 plus $18 shipping.

3. Leupold BX-2 Cascades 10X42 binocular. Slight smudge on right eyepiece lens. This is hardly noticeable and doesn't affect performance. This was also a loaner binocular for niece and nephews for a couple years. Also missing the tripod adapter cover. $180 plus $18 shipping.

4. Steiner 20X80 "Big Eyes" binocular. Amazing binocular in as new condition. Not a mark on the lenses and comes with a very nice padded carry case, tripod mount, and neck strap. I just don't use these enough to justify keeping them. Great optic for a base camp or spotting from the road. Also superb at picking up bullet trace while spotting for shooters. $1000 plus $22 shipping.

5. Burris FF30 1-4X24 scope with Ballistic CQ reticle. Nice little optic for an AR. Lenses are immaculate and ring marks are only noticeable if you intently look for them. $200 plus $18 shipping.

Geb

Attachments

• DSC_0007.JPG
    DSC_0007.JPG
    190.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20X80.jpg
    20X80.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Burris 1.JPG
    Burris 1.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 10
Re: FS: Four binoculars and One 1-4X24

Bumping this up. The Leupold binos are still for sale along with the Steiner 20X80. If you are interested in either of these, make an offer, these gotta go.

I'm going to give these until the end of this week, and then off to ebay with them.

Are the Steiners still available? Excellent condition?

Yes, still available and in as new condition. Lenses are flawless.

I saw your 20 x 80 Steiners on Ebay ( I think) I can offer you 800 for them and I will split shipping