• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED FS: 300WM MPI Rem 700 (WA)

nad1967

This is a complete custom tuned Rem 700 Police Long action (LA) chambered in 300WM. Nothing on this rifle remains stock as it came from the factory. The entire firearm has been gone over by McIntyre Precision Industries (MPI).

The receiver has had the bolt raceway trued, bolt lugs lapped and faced, threads trued, and bolt body replaced with a custom spiral fluted bolt w/a Badger Ordnance Tac knob added. The Lawton Heavy profile barrel was cut to 26", chambered, and crowned then fitted to the receiver and stock in front of a Badger Ordnance stainless Heavy Recoil Lug... a Vias muzzle brake was added to reduce recoil. McIntyre precision upgraded the trigger with their tier 1 enhancement package.

It sits in the original H/S precision aluminum pillar bedded Kevlar stock, but the Badger Ordnance M5 DBM system has been added (detachable box mag) and includes 2xBadger Ordnance (AICS) 5rd magazines. On top is a Ken Farrell G-Force scope base to guarantee a rock solid mount.
Has seen only light range use, 100rds fired.

Asking $1750 in Tacoma WA

Can add the NF 3-15x56 NP-R1 for $1250 making it an even $3k

bFTMMvPl.jpg

0oXV0gml.jpg

mn9Ypdkl.jpg

tqX6yT7l.jpg

bpg3t5sl.jpg

What's it weigh? How does it shoot? Any pics of groups? Beautiful rifle. Why are you selling it? Thanks

It shoots great... here is a 300yd group. It likes 185/190/ 210 twist is 1:11. That group works out to be a 1/3 MOA.

Weighs in at 11lbs (due to barrel length). Still have a Leupold to throw on top if interested.

amThbTBl.jpg

I don't like how you cannot modify your original post.

EDIT: The barrel is 27" to the threads, nearly 29" with the brake installed.

Just FYI...your money is at your post office according to the tracking number. You hadn't replied to my e-mail so I figured you may get the notice this way.