• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale: Remington model 7 223

Dan Tucker

For sale is a Remington model 7 223 I bought from the original owner that bought it when they first came out ( 81 or 82 ) I am thinking. He had the rifle professionally bedded which was about 1 inch or so in front of the lug back to about midway of the action. It is an excellent bedding job and it fits extremely snug in the stock. It does not have pillars. Rifle is all original with a few minor marks in the stock. The finish on the metal is extremely nice with a little rash on the edge of the floor plate. Butt stock and grip cap is also in excellent shape. It comes with the like new original owners manual and has no box. I looked hard for some time to find what I wanted for a build and think it would be hard to find another first year production in much better shape. I was going to have the action trued up and have a 20 tactical built off it but have lost interest. It comes with the leupold base and 1 inch rings that came with it. The owner told me it has about 1200 rounds through it from his log and still shot very well with his handloads. Not sure what type of hands loads went through it but the bolt face is a little rough. It did not concern me much as I bought it for a build and was going to have it cleaned up but wanted to be up front and try and take a picture of it. I am not looking for trades.

585.00 shipped and insured CONUS from private owner to FFL

listed elsewhere and no paypal

DSC000011_zpsmlm9byg6.jpg

DSC000022_zpsnab7yhr0.jpg

DSC000032_zpsrbfpqnuu.jpg

DSC000042_zpslew4l3oe.jpg

DSC000082_zpsor3xpwlt.jpg

DSC000102_zpsspiwdwfn.jpg

DSC000131_zpsxuktvbev.jpg