• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale or trades: Borden magnum long action rifle***no barrel

Dan Tucker

I took this in on a trade and it was a new build with 0 rounds. I did not want the barrel that was on it so he kept the barrel on the trade. The rifle is a Borden long action magnum single shot with a McMillan hunter stock that was pillar bedded in a green and tan marble finish. It has a aluminum trigger guard and barrel channel looks to be inletted for a Remington Sendero contour or a tad smaller. The trigger is a Rifle Basic and believe the model is a ERV-3K as it feels like it is about set at 1 pound. It comes with the bases and Talley 30mm rings. I was going to buy another bolt in 308 and maybe sell the one that came with it but have decided that I do not need another single shot rifle.

1825.00 shipped

listed elsewhere

Trades I would be interested in:

* Nikon Monarch UCC Japan model scopes in mint condition in 16 to 20 power range with fine cross hair or dot

* Weaver V16 4-16x42 Japan model scopes in mint condition with fine crosshair and dot

* Leupold vari x 111 6.5-20x40 or 50 matt black or blue EFR or side focus mint condition prefer target dot

* New Jewell HVR triggers with no bolt release

* New Bix & Andy hunter trigger for Remington or clone

* Sako varmint or sporter wood stock in 17hmr in excellent condition

* Rock River Predator ( no PRS stock ) in excellent condition

* Anschutz 17hmr in excellent condition

DSC00015_zpsnhnz38ia.jpg

DSC00014_zpsx2r5noda.jpg

DSC00013_zpsdjmfw7ij.jpg

DSC00012_zpsh0pulnay.jpg

DSC00010_zpsauhnhf7t.jpg

DSC00006_zpsoivftsuz.jpg

DSC00004_zps8zuf21xy.jpg

Yep you are right, I looked at their site and not sure which model it is.

Price drop......1700.00*** price drop does not reflect trades ***