• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For sale 338 RUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muley Madness

For sale Remington 700 BDL action trued.. 28.5" heavy ss Hart barrel with big deep flutes..very effective muzzle break..jewell trigger..Wyatts box..Manners M2 adjustable stock with custom paint..20 moa base..large bolt handle.. shoots 300gr. Berger Elite Hunters at 2835 into .5moa at 100yards...I have shot this at a mile and still had 1500 ft.lbs. of energy at the target, it is a hammer...scope and bipod not include...have brass and bullets if needed $2500 shipped. Will send more pictures if needed. This is the only one I have on my phone of the rifle.

Attachments

• 20161211_082833.jpg
    20161211_082833.jpg
    318.2 KB · Views: 19
Unknown builder...was taken in on trade. Was barley used when received, and I have put less than 100 rounds down the tube for load development and range time. Took a few animals with it at long range and that's it. Sorry don't know much more than that.

I have 50 plus Remington that are loaded with Berger 300gr. and 50 never fired still in bag Remington.
I won't let the brass go if it is not with the rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.