• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale - 300 RUM Remington 700 XCR Bedded in a McMillan A5

BigSky!

I previously had this for sale as a package. As parts of that package got sold off, the ad became convoluted so I'm starting this new post. I am selling this for my brother and will provide the information I have been provided. If you have other questions, let me know and I will contact him. The barreled action is a Remington 700 Stainless XCR and is professionally fiberglass bedded into a McMillan A5 adjustable stock. The stock is the ADJ A-5 with a clamp bar adjustable cheek piece, adjustable spacer system for adjustable length of pull with 2 blued sling studs, one front and one rear. The trigger is factory. The Muzzle brake was installed by a gunsmith and threaded specifically to fit this brake and a suppressor. The scope in the pictures has been sold and is not included. The Talley rings and bases are included. When he first put this together he bought several different factory loads. The rifle loved Remington Power Level III Extreme Range Ammo loaded with 180 Grain Swift Scirocco Bonded bullets. This load apparently shot bug holes and it is what he used. He does not reload. He tells me it shoots easily sub minute of angle with those factory loads. He has fired exactly 214 rounds through this rifle. I am in possession of this gun and you will be dealing with me so I will stand by this rifle, with my reputation on this forum. The stock is factory marbled as it came from McMillan. The barrel and bottom metal and scope are Krylon painted to match; so, that can be removed easily if you desire. He needs $1,275.00 shipped and insured.

He says he will take $1,200 shipped for the rifle and that he will take $750 shipped and insured for the stock.

You still have this? Also has there been any work done to the action itself? I didn't see any mentioned, just double checking.

Nothing done to the action. We now have the barreled action left. My brother just bought a Bell and Carlson stock to put the barreled action into. That rifle will probably be listed for sale soon.

Recent Posts