• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED For Sale: 1 Foxpro Fusion and 1 Foxpro Crossfire - Both are Like New

BigSky!

I am selling two Foxpro callers. The first is a like new Foxpro Fusion. It is in mint condition and was used for one day on four different setups. It functions flawlessly. I need $410 shipped and insured at my expense. The second is a like new Foxpro Crossfire. It is in mint condition and was used for two different days on a total of nine different setups. It too functions flawlessly. I need $310 shipped and insured at my expense.

O.K., I'll take the $110 hit. $400 for the Fusion, shipped and insured and $300 for the Crossfire, shipped and insured.

Bought a Hellfire from BigSky last week. My call that i received was in amazing shape and works flawlessly. thanks again

I sold a fusion to somebody. Upon receipt he told me it wasn't functioning properly. I instructed him to return it, on my dime, for a full refund. As I refuse to sell a call that is not properly functioning, to somebody else, I will keep and use that one. Consequently, I have a brand new Fusion, never used, that I am going to sell for the same price. I will therefore sell my brand new, never used, Foxpro Fusion, for $410 shipped and insured at my expense.