• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Fishing Items For Sale

sll

Getting rid of excess fishing items and combining into one post. All items are new in the box...pics can be sent on request.

***New Gamakatsu EWG Worm Hooks in sizes 1/0, 2/0, and 4/0. Packaged in 100 count bags....$50 each shipped. I bought these hooks in bulk 1,000 round boxes some time back. They are made by Gamakatsu and came in Gamakatsu labeled boxes and were designed by Gary Yamamoto's specs and sold by him under the Sugoi packaging name in blister packs. Will sell 250 count lots for $115TYD (Can mix sizes).

***(LOT OF 2) NIB 13 FISHING CREED K 4000, 5.2:1 GEAR RATIO, CRK4000 SPINNING REELS......$110 shipped for both.

*** NIB QUANTUM PT ENERGY S3 (EN100HPT) 7.0:1 and (EN100SPT) 6.3:1 BAITCAST REELS, ALL RIGHT-HANDED, ANY COMBINATION OF 2 FOR $190 shipped.........4 available (2 of each ratio).

*** Three NIB 3,000 yard spools of Silver Thread copolymer line, 10 pound test silver, 8 pound test silver, and 6 pound test in silver and .....One of each pound test for $75 shipped.

*** (lot of 2) NIB Quantum Throttle II baitcasters, right handed.....$135 shipped for the pair. I have one additional also if someone wants all 3 for $190TYD.

*** I also have lots of Lucky Craft crankbaits and jerkbaits available.....if you are looking for something in particular PM me and I will see if I have it.

Attachments

• 13Creed2.jpg

13Creed2.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Hooks.jpg

Hooks.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 12
  • Line1.jpg

Line1.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Quantum PT3.jpg

Quantum PT3.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Quantum Throttle2.jpg

Quantum Throttle2.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 15

I also have lots of Lucky Craft crankbaits and jerkbaits available.
I mostly fish rivers for small mouths and would be interested in some shallow diving crank baits in the 2 1/2"-4" range. PM me if you have anything, a price and maybe a pic. Thanks

PM me your cell number and I can text you some pics of baits that would be best in those depths......assuming you meant 2 1/2'- 4' and not inches?