• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Firing Pin Spring Removal Tool - Rem 700 LA

CjC73

Looking for one or a lead on where to buy. The places I've looked were sold out and no backorder.Found a spring...

Also, if anyone has the firing pin spring tool I could borrow. I'd pay shipping both ways.

Thanks

Last edited:
This is what I use:

Not much savings to ship back and forth.

Looking for one or a lead on where to buy. The places I've looked were sold out and no backorder.Found a spring...

Also, if anyone has the firing pin spring tool I could borrow. I'd pay shipping both ways.

Thanks
You would be better off purchasing a tool than paying for shipping back and forth. That way you can clean your bolts any time.
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Bolt Tools.jpg
    Bolt Tools.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 25
Resized_20220527_172545.jpeg

Here is a new style father came up with after he ran out of the other traditional ones

View attachment 368821
Here is a new style father came up with after he ran out of the other traditional ones
You take the bolt apart and the you screw the fring pin into it and then you screw the knob to compress the spring till you see thr pin that you knock out and then you back off on the knob to release the tension of the spring and then unscrew the the main part to get the old spring out and the put the new spring in and compress the new one till you can put the pin back in.

If he's willing to do another run of these maybe we can do a group buy to make it worth his time?

Ask if he's willing and what the price would be.

M.
He just made first one yesterday, works for short and long action