Favorite Weather app or website

For trip planning I have been using weather.com and NOAA-NWS. NWS is pretty good; but tired of the adverts in weather.com. Any good recommendations?
I am a fan of MyRadarPro. You can track hurricanes, link to airline flights, many "layers/views" options with the PRO version and not expensive, Free is very good as well. I did not research any others as this app was good for my needs. Has lightning proximity alerts. Can track mass fires.
Good Luck.

I am a fan of MyRadarPro. You can track hurricanes, link to airline flights, many "layers/views" options with the PRO version and not expensive, Free is very good as well. I did not research any others as this app was good for my needs. Has lightning proximity alerts. Can track mass fires.
Good Luck.
I agree 100%!

radar.weather.gov is always a good spot to look at the things developing for yourself, it is a bit large format and slower devices may not like it. As to the report for an area, if I had to live by the standards the forecasters live by in the shop I would have been fired many times LOL, find one and watch it for a while for repute and stick with it if you like it. I have watched the .gov mentioned previously for many many moons and it's not oft far off if you also look/weigh for yourself

On Android there is a little known app called WX. It is a more technical app that the user selects the individual weather radar station and can view the various radar datum. There are also many other detailed governmental weather readings and warnings that can be selected. For an easier to use app, there is one with the name of "Weather & Radar - Storm radar". This app has the great feature of being able to see precipitation bands and then to project their future course. Finally, there is an app called "My Lightning Tracker & Alerts" that shows real time map of where lightning is striking. There is also an option to set warnings if lightning strikes within a certain radius of user. It is ad supported, however a Pro version without ads is available for a onetime fee of $3.99.

Wunderground regularly outperforms all other sources I view in forecasting accuracy. Their radar is TRASH, however, so I use a separate app for real-time radar.

I use The Weather Channel and Weatherbug. I compare the two. I live in the UP of Michigan and the weather is difficult to predict. I find both to have similar forecasts and to be accurate more often than not.