• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S XP-100R swithch barrel...

MTGunner

XP-100R in a switch bbl. configuration consisting of two calibers of 22BR and 260AI. Both barrels are SS and same heavy contour. The 22BR bbl. is a PacNor SS bbl. of 13 1/2" in length with an EDI muzzle brake. The 260AI is a Lilja 0f 14" in length with a Vais/Ron Bartlett muzzle brake. This XP was originally built by Roy Bertalotto of RVBprecision.com. The action has been blue printed and glass bedded with a bench rest follower installed. This is equipped with a Jewel HVR trigger set at approx. 12 oz. with the side safety. The bolt is by Pacific Tool and Gage. A PT&G competition pinned recoil lug for consistent indexing of barrels. The Bolt is equipped with a Sako extractor and a large bolt handle. The stock has an aluminum bar stock installed for an adjustable rear rest for bench shooting. The rear adjustable piece will be part of this. The stock sports a gray and black webbing painted surface.
This XP-100R has a one piece Millet base with Millet rings and topped with a Burris Sig. 3X-!2X Plex. pistol scope with a Sinclair Intl. scope level.
I will include 200 pcs. of 22BR brass, Norma, Lapua and some Rem. along with Redding 22BR, 3 piece die set. I will also include 50 pcs. of 260AI, Winchester, brass but no dies. These dies can be purchased from Redding.
I offer this XP-100R at $2100 shipped CONUS to your FFL dealer. No trades will be considered. Please PM me at this website for further information. MTG