• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/S Remington 700 5R .300 Win Mag

338sniper

This rifle is in PERFECT / LIKE NEW condition, inside and out.. NEVER ABUSED!! You will not be disappointed if you purchase it. I only shot off a bi-pod with a rear bag.. NO SCRATCHES IN FINISH!! Excellent all the way around!! It shoots (GM300WM) federal 300WM gold medal match just under 3/4 moa. I purchased this rifle brand new in 2010 as an "entry level rifle" with the intentions of having to TRUE the action and re-barrel it, then trick it out like you see it. After shooting it and seeing its SUB 1/2 MOA capabilities with the 208 A-Max and 76gr. of H-1000, I decided that truing and re-barreling was unnecessary since I must have gotten one of the "good one's" from Remington. If you want an AWESOME shooter that looks like the BIG $$$$ rifle's but you don't want to take a second mortgage out, this is the rifle for you!

Remington 700 5R 26" Stainless Steel .300 Winchester Magnum (Less than 200 rounds down the tube) Rifle shoots sub 1/2 M.O.A. with 208 A-MAX bullets

Action, Barrel, Brake, Bolt and rail (Professionally Cerakoted by
ARPredatorHunter on snipershide.com)

McMillan A-5 GAP Camo with length of pull spacer system and KMW loggerhead adjustable cheek piece, (Professionally inletted by CDIPrecision for DBM)

20 M.O.A. Leupold Mark IV Picatinny rail

Timney 510 Trigger

Badger Ordnance Bolt knob (Professionally installed by LRPRifle)

JP howitzer Muzzle brake (Professionally installed by EABCO.COM - Tames Recoil to that of a .243 Win)

Skim bedded with Devcon plastic steel putty

CDI bottom metal without Magizine

(Scope, Rings, Bi-pod, AI Magazine or TAB Gear Sling not included with rifle)

$2550 $2450 $2350 Final Drop $2250 + Shipping to your FFL
Trades considered - Quality Glass

Rifle is posted on multiple forums and for sale locally. First I'll take it gets it.

300win5r.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3889.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

IMG_3881.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

IMG_3878.jpg

IMG_3877.jpg

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3874.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome looking rifle!! I wish it wasn't so close to Christmas with many more presents to buy the kids.

Awesome looking rifle!! I wish it wasn't so close to Christmas with many more presents to buy the kids.

Thanks! It shoots as good as it looks too! Whoever buys this is really going to be happy with it. I enjoyed transforming it from a stock 700 5R to the rifle you see in the pics.

Would be interested to talk to you if it still available. Please call vadim @ 704-641-9436