• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED f/s leupold 6.5x20

Bud Martin

for sale or trade leupold 6.5x20 vx-lll efr part #55152 with factory target knobs.this is a 1 inch 40mm scope as new comes with box and paperwork, I would really like to trade for a vx-lll 4.5x14 lr scope. cash price is $450 call me at 406=370-5419 or email.

Last edited:
What I would really like to do is trade for a 4.5x14 leupold vx-lll with target knobs. Tony, your offer is very fair but I am going to decline hoping someone will just trade.

Bud,
I have a Vari-X III 4.5-14x40 matte finish with heavy duplex reticle. I sent it off to the Leupold custom shop and had a target knob put on the elevation turret but not the windage. I use it for deer hunting and almost always set with the wind in my face. JohnnyK.

I doubt anybody is going to trade a superior scope (4.5-14 LR) for an inferior scope (1" tube), but maybe you will get lucky enough. The only advantage on the 30mm is more elevation. I would send it to Leupold and have the turrets installed (I've done it to two of my scopes) and put a 20 MOA base on your rifle, that will do anything the LR scope will do plus you will have more magnification.

-X3M

I doubt anybody is going to trade a superior scope (4.5-14 LR) for an inferior scope (1" tube), but maybe you will get lucky enough. The only advantage on the 30mm is more elevation. I would send it to Leupold and have the turrets installed (I've done it to two of my scopes) and put a 20 MOA base on your rifle, that will do anything the LR scope will do plus you will have more magnification.

-X3M
There are several model vx-lll 4.5x14 lr scopes that are not 30mm and are actually lower priced than the one I want to trade ( model # 55152 )they are models 55114, 63425, 63430, 55118, 55120, 55265 and 55275 I suppose there are more but thats all I can think of right off the top of my head there are also about a dozen models of 4.5x14 vx-lll's that could have had target turrets installed by the owner.