• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED F/s bushmaster 223 varminter with lots of goodies

NDAR15MAN

BUSHMASTER 223 CAL. VARMINTER 24 SST BARREL.

HAS HARLEY DECAL WHICH YOU CAN JUST PEEL OFF

CUSTIOM JP 3 LB TRIGGER.

BSA PLATIUM SCOPE. 10-50X60 GIANT SIDE WHEEL.
CUSTOM MADE DROP DOWN TURRET TO 600 YARDS.
THIS SCOPE WAS MADE FOR OLYMPIC SHOOTERS IN THE 1990's
NOT THE CHEAP BSA SCOPES MADE TODAY. I HAVE 700.00 IN THIS SCOPE. VERY CLEAR AT 50X POWER.
WILL FOCUS DOWN TO 10 YARDS.
BURRIS Z RINGS FOR MORE UP DOWN AJUSTMENTS.
HAS SCOPE LEVEL ON IT.

HAS HARRIS 6-9 INCH BIPOD ,SIDE AND UPDOWN AJUSTABLE ONE.

COMES WITH ( 2 ) 20 SHOT MAGAZINES.
SOFT GUN CASE THAT WILL HOLD 2 AR15 RIFLES. CASE COST ME 100.00.

I HAVE 2700.00 IN THIS GUN AND MANY MAN HOURS IN FINDING THIS SCOPE.

2700.00 FOR EVERY THING. FIRM. WILL NOT SEPERATE.

IF YOU CAN FIND THIS GUN WITH THESE OPTIONS CHEAPER YOU NEED TO BUY IT.

MARTY IN WISCONSIN. 920-388-6052

Attachments

• HARLEY DAV AR15.JPG
    HARLEY DAV AR15.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 11
if you still have the .223 bushmaster i was wondering if you would make a trade for a t/c muzzleloader endeavor .50 caliber 209 primer with a 3x9 nikon omaga scope on it. Bought it 2 years ago. I bought it brand new only been shot 20 times maybe. I would be willing to give some cash to. Im am looking for a good coyote and fox gun.

will i was offered 2200.00 for the gun saturday and have not decicded to take the money. this is a nice gun with a lot of money put into it . you will not find this scope any were for sale. they made very few of them 10-50x60 power. clear to 50x. i might take 2200.00 and your gun if it i can buy another barrel to put on it. is this like the Encore were i can switch barrels ? marty 701-412-1395....Kewaunee WI

Thanks Marty. You have a sweet gun. i know you have put alot of money in it. We are just to far apart tho. You will get the money you want for it.