Eotech vudu 5-25×50

• Thread starter Deleted member 115360
  • Start date
I've got one if you need any specific pictures or details. I have the H59 Reticle version.

It's a nice combo of: compact, not too heavy, FFP, good Mag range (5-25), really good looking. I like the turret feel and the locking feature.

Only negative is with it's length, it's not easy to mount on a long action with split rails (Tube length is too short). I did find a work around for that. Not an issue for short actions or full rails. Just a potential issue that could arise
6454B9FA-3A90-43FE-AF0E-F6C2F2A1A32C.jpeg
6174B21B-4847-4292-A9BF-33C118A2158F.jpeg
9EE3DC7F-36E8-49A6-9DF6-56E967FF783C.jpeg

Man, that is so short. 😅😅

I read that it was really short, but a man might get a complex carrying that around his friends. Might have to leave the shade on it. How do you feel about the glass quality?

To my eyes the glass is good. I'm far from a glass expert but it's clear up close and far out. I'm pleased.

I do like that you can put the sun shade on and it doesn't look weird, like a telescope, on a rifle. Kind of looks like a normal scope with the shade on.

I am not sure if this helps but I have the 3-18 Vudoo. Glass is nice. Turrets are very nice. Mine also has the H59 reticle. My only complaint is the illum buttons are weird as hell and the overall illumination brightness and quality is trash. If they didnt have illum the scope would be perfect in my opinion.

Not sure what it looks like on the 5-25 model. There is no length issue on the 3-18 since its just a normal scope.