• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED encore, contender and other barrels for sale

Lefty Hunter

I am selling most of these barrels for someone else so I would prefer money order or cashiers check. I would also be interested in an 18.5 inch 870 barrel as trade. All prices include shipping
Encore barrels
-26 inch stainless 7mm mag barrel with leupold bases and rings.
$180
-26 inch stainless 7mm mag barrel with weaver base. $170
-26 inch blued 300 win mag barrel with weaver base. $160
-26 inch muzzleloading barrel (stainless) with factory breech plug and aftermarket breech plug that uses 25 acp cases. It also has Virgin Valley blued base. $235
-24 inch camo turkey barrel with ported choke, weaver base, and forend. $290

Conender barrels
-Gonich arms 45 cal blued muxxleloading barrel wit hforend. It measures 16 inches. $235
-14 inch blued 223 barrel that was original a factory 21 inch barrel. I have persoanlly shot many sub 1 inch groups at 100yards with this barrel. $155

Other barrels
- 26 inch matte 870 barrel. It can take different chockes but I believe it has a modified in it. It looks like new. $110
- 28 inch mossberg barrel that can take interchangable chockes. It is gloss blued. $100
-24 inch fulle rifled 12 gauge mossberg barrel with cantiliever scope mount. $120
-ruger 77 mk II mm mag stainless barrel $40

Last edited: